miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

Traveling! (Oxford, London, Paris, Venice & Rome)

Hi to all! Just wanted to upload a new post showing some of my favorite photos from my euro-trip !!! hehe... it's been a while since I came to this blog and update it, specially because I opened another blog at tumblr that you can see here: My Tumblr Blog , but I really wish they had the special features I have here to add on my entries, I don't know, perhaps I still don't know how to use it properly, but the final entries are sometimes weird...and I'm not used to them, but I also have more followers there so I decided to update it more often... specially with shorts posts, here I create longer ones... 

Any way... I wanted to show you my photos and here they are! Enjoy! And if u have been or live in those places, let me know wich one is your favorite and why, I would love to read your experience!

*Photos are in this order: Oxford, London, Paris, Venice & Rome, like the title of this post































XOXO
Madmoiselleclau

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario