lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Annie Leibovitz Disney Photos!

A few years ago I found the some photos taken by Annie Leibovitz for Disney Parks and I was shocked! this stunning photos let me speechless! And I search on the entire internet to get them bigger to be able to use them as wallpapers, and I even got inspired by her Aladdin and Jasmine's photo, that I made my own tribute to it, and you can download it HERE!!! in high quality to be used as wallpaper as well.

But... now for the good news!!!!... I'm obsessed with her again because this time I saw on El Mundo de Fawn Blog  that we have now 3 more incredible photos!!! Thanks a lot to Disney and Annie because this really gives me a lot of inspiration to draw more Disney fan-art and it makes me happy because I can use them again as wallpapers at my laptop! This are truly a masterpiece art in photography! 

Ok, so here I am sharing with you my personal favorites! and I will include the 3 new ones too! ... so take a look!






And here you can see the 3 new ones!!!!! yaaaaaaay awesome right? 




Ok! So remember this aren't all her photos, there are a lot more but you can check them out at her Blog or at the Disney Blog !!! They got all the news about the new photos, and the old ones too! 

That's all for now! Just a quick post about this awesome photographer! Enjoy!!!

XOXO
Madmoiselleclau

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh, muchas gracias por hablar de mi blog. Espero ver muy pronto tus nuevas obras inspiradas en estas maravillosas fotos ^__^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias por compartirlas tambien Fawn! hehehe :)

    ResponderEliminar