miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

Princess Maker Game!!!

Hi to all!!! Dolldivine finish all the programming and the game is ready!!!! She still have some ideas to add later, so stay tunned playing with it!!! you just need to click on this LINK to play with it at Deviantart or follow this Link to play with it at dolldivine.com !!!!! Oh..and don't play it on Full screen, it get's fuzzy... it is better to play it as it is. 

Let me know what do you think! I have been playing with it too!!! And it would be cool to see the ones u can create! :)


*Feedback is also appreciated!!!! So I can gather some info to make it better!







XOXO
Madmoiselleclau

7 comentarios:

  1. I love this game! It's so beautiful. I'd love to see some (or at least one) hairstyle that is blowing in the wind. There is a background with wind blowing flower petals and a skirt that looks like it's blowing in the wind...but no hairstyle to match.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh true!!!! grrr I forgot that... I added some new hairstyles actually, but they are not blowing... but they do have movement...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great! Can't wait to try this out!! I already played the little preview Ola put on her blog and loved it. I'm going to reply to my E-mails and then reward myself by having a go at the game. Love your artwork.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks a lot!!! I'm glad people are enjoying this game! :D can't wait to see what u can came up with! if u can upload a photo here or at facebook fanphotos, it will be great!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you made it??!!
    WOW!!!
    It's great, i just tried it!
    really an amazing work!
    xoxo
    S



    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yes I create the ART for it.. the programing was all Dolldivine! :D and she also create some of the pieces of clothing... she's a real artist!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. love it! awesome!

    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar