miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Spring Bonus Art!

I'm really happy because since a week ago I have been working in the graphics and art for a game named "Spring Bonus" this game is creation of Grey Alien Games and you can see a special entry about this game (and me !!!! ) here!

As you can read there, all this begin with my artwork test... I was asked to create a countryside background where I can show a little river, trees, a house, animals and flowers! and with a little cartoon style... I drew this drawing based on Disney backgrounds.

Background Trial

After this I was chosen!!! and I started to work with the actual backgrounds for the game! And some lovely characters! A bunny, a lamb and a baby chicken! love them all so far! 

And you can see a little sneak peak of some backgrounds and the main character! I hope u like it as  much as I do!!!!

Spring Bonus backgrounds and Bunny
Ok so... if u want to know more about the game, you can look into Grey Alien Games blog! but here is a bit of info about it:

"It’s a match-3 game with a Spring/Easter theme, plus there will be 100 levels. It will be launch on April 15, 2011 on several different platforms including PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, XBox Live Indie Games and Windows Phone 7 (and maybe even Linux)"

Sounds like fun right? I'm pretty excited! This is the real first game I am working on, because I had 2 different commission works for games before, but never knew about the final result, so I was thinking maybe it didn't work or I don't know what happend.... right now I'm really happy with this one! and I have been working hard day and night to get it done! So I hope all of you can be part of it and get your Spring Bonus game when it's done!

XOXO
Madmoiselleclau

P.S. You can see WIP's by following me at my twitter! I usually upload a lot of photos!!!

2 comentarios: