lunes, 10 de enero de 2011

2010 Summary of Art

Hi people! Well I just wanted to show the Summary I added a few days ago to my Deviantart account, this is to remember some of my favorite drawings made last year... of corse I did so much more than this, but this are some of my very favorite ones! you can see commissions and also drawings I did for myself... so take a look and let me know what do you think. Of corse you can also use this template to create your own artwork summary! I took it from here: Summary of Art Template

Summary of Art 2010
 Well... and then you can see all the Images here in my main gallery at Deviantart.


So, take a look at the big size of all those drawings that make my year so wonderful!!! Hope 2011 can be as much fun and full of great works to do!

XOXO
Madmoiselleclau

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario