miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

A little bit of my story...

Hi to all! And welcome to my Art Blog, I decided to create a blog because I have been following some blogs from other artists, and I decided it is time for me to have one, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

So.. first of all, my name is Claudia Patrón Pérez, but everyone knows me as "Madmoiselleclau" because that's my current ID at all my other art pages (deviantart, facebook, twitter, flickr), and I have been a freelance illustrator and artist since a few years ago.

Art is something that I have always loved, and I started a pretty young age (perhabs 7 years old), I used to draw with pencils or color pencils, then I started to do some oil paitings when I was on high school, like this one, my first oil painting!!!:

Bellezas Marinas (2002)

But since I finish college in 2008 I decided to dedicate myself to art, and started my Deviantart page, since that moment I learned how to draw in Photoshop and I started a pretty fun career with Digital Art! I used lots of Tutorials and learned by myself how to draw with a computer, even I used to draw with my MOUSE, but finally got my tablet and life has been so much easier!

This are some pieces I did at first when I started to use photoshop and my mouse:

Ariel (Jordi Labanda style) (2008)
Amy Wildhisper (Pose from Tinkerbell/created on Disneyfairies.com) (2008)

Rainbow Fairy (2008)

  
Now I think I can be called "Traditional & Digital Artist" because I draw using both styles, and sometimes I combined them to create a different style of art.

And finally I want to show you what kind of work I do... I have so many pieces I would love to share, but I prefer to show you one of each style right now, and later on I will show more of my past work...
 This is the "Disney style" (because I'm a total disney-fan!!!!)
A mermaid wish... (2010)

"Pin-up Cute Style" was created when I decided to start working with Vectors and based on some of my favorite pin-up artists like mimi-na, kinkei or mashi from Deviantart.

Tinkerbell (2009)

 
"Pencil Portrait" I usually mix this one with photoshop help for create more shadows and lights, or even to color them or give a nice warm sepia color, like this:

The Little Mermaid (2009)

"Digital Painting" is a style of art I admire in so many artist, and I'm starting to experience with it, it's fun and free, a form of art when u transform your digital paper into a canvas and let your tablet pen work as a paintbrush! love it...

Princess Serenity (2010)

Well, and I guess that's all for now... I will continue adding posts about my past works and my 2011 works too... so follow me here, at DA, twitter, facebook, flickr... I always update all those personal pages, with different things, I use twitter to share WIP's and personal things too, so stay close to know more about my works, and you can also email me for info about Commission work!

XOXO
Madmoiselleclau

7 comentarios:

  1. Welcome to Bloggy land! SO happy to see you here I will follow your blog with pleasure!

    Betty

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh and I am ready to send you the next commissions :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ¡Que bien que hayas abierto un blog!
    No puedo esperar para ver que sorpresas nos tienes preparados. 8)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks Betty! :D u can send the info right now :D hehehe

    Cracked Cup: gracias! espero poder escribir cosas seguido!, no tan seguido para aburrirles pero si sobre algo divertido!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oye clau estan increibles tus dibujos...muchas felicidades!!! Rodrigo

    ResponderEliminar
  6. you should make a game about the hunger games with all of the characters and their costumes! it would be awesome!

    ResponderEliminar