viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

Movies & Fashion are next....

Hi people!!!! Well I have been checking my poll, and Movies Divas are the next ones! so... I have again a decision to make! first of all, movies divas is such a big world!!! and I'm not sure to want to take this right now because I have no idea which girl to choose, so ... I want u to help me to get ideas for MOVIES DIVAS, and with this... I want to make sure to let you know that I want to do "Characters" not actresses... but Characters on the movies! So.. let me know who are your favorite characters from movies (girls of corse)! 

And now, another choice to make is about fashion! for this category I want to draw my 2 favorite fashion bloggers! "Chiara Ferragni" (www.theblondesalad.com) & "Andy Torres" (www.stylescrapbook.com) because thanks to this girls I'm really into fashion right now! I know more about designers, models, brands & clothes! and I really love their styles! ... take a look at this photos and let me wich outfit for each girl:

Andy Torres (Stylescrapbook)





Chiara Ferragni (The blonde salad):


So.. can you help me decide between this ones? :) Looove them both! really love all their outfits, but this ones I think will fit best to the pin-up style drawing.... choose! 

XOXO
Madmoiselleclau

17 comentarios:

  1. I really like Andy Torres's outfit in the second photo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/stylescrapbook/StyleScrapbook%203/lvr9.jpg

    This one

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the first one with Chiara!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think the yellow dress on Chiara Ferragni would make a great pin-up!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. COol! thanks for all the comments!!!! :) Votes are counted now!!! so far... Chiara Yellow dress as first pinup....

    ResponderEliminar
  6. next pin-up girl?
    you ask us to choose between perfection and perfection?

    then Chiara Ferragni, i guess

    lovely with perfect legs!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Chiara in the yellow dress, I guess... :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. :) great!!!! thanks for all the votes, but u also can vote for one of the 2 photos of andy! :) just for me to know wich one of those I could draw too...

    ResponderEliminar
  9. 2 for that one (second photo) and one for the black dress :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I like Chiara's outfit in the second picture :D

    As for movie characters, I love Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean, you can make her a sexy pirate! lolol

    ResponderEliminar
  11. ohh cool! that is a great idea! first idea I recived !!! so it will be on the list for movie pinups!!! Looove elizabeth swan!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. chiaraaaaaa first picture!!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Great Chiara first pic is the winning on her style... and for andy I guess second photo because got 2 votes on that one and 1 on the black dress :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I loved the one with Andy Torres the first one the second one is cute too but I loved the 1st one

    ResponderEliminar