viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Music, Movies, TV & Fashion Divas Collection?

Hi to all! I'm glad to write the Blog again! even if I only have 15 followers so far, I know you are happy to read it, and that makes me happy to! and of corse, I wanted you to help me with some art decisions!

Well I wanted to write this entry because I'm thinking about my new collection of drawings, I already have some other collections like my Real Disney Princess/heroines collection of drawings that make disney girls more realistic based on real tv or movie artists, or even models that I found and didn't quite know their names. But this time, I want to try a collection with my pin-up cute style! and I have been asking on Deviantart about it in a poll... so far the two finalist who has been fighting about the first place are "music" and "movies" but I will do all of the ones I mentioned before.... just wanted to be sure of what people want to see...

Ok, then those two are my finalist, I will decide wich one I will do first... I believe music can be my first one! but now I have to choose a music diva to draw... and I'm not sure wich one! I wanted to draw Lady Gaga or Katy Perry first, I have so far this photos; but I need to choose! take a look and help!...  
 
 



















Or I can do Lady Gaga in one of this outfits: 






 














I'm going to draw both and more of corse, I want a collection with at least 5 divas in it... so I'm also thinking on christina aguilera, rihanna, beyonce, shakira... I don't know, I love a lot of people in the music bussines, so you can also help me decide who else can it be after this 2 divas that already are in the collection!

Well thanks for reading!!!! I and I hope you can comment with ur opinion! it will be really helpful! See u next time! remember u can always follow me at my other pages too! I update all of them with different things (art, things I'm thinking, wip's etc) 

XOXO
Madmoiselleclau

15 comentarios:

  1. I like the second Kate Perry photo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. elegi a la primera foto de katy perry

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Katy Perry,just because. :)
    (Katy Perry solo` porque) <- I believe that's correct...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wolfgirl9 but wich one of the 2 photos of Katy? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also like the second Katy Perry photo!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I wanna see you draw Shakiraaaaaaaaaaa!

    I prefer the first photos for both.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You can draw Kimberly Freeman she's a gothic diva.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Since I don't like LG, I'll say Katy!! first photo is very cool, but the second is good as well :)

    other divas? humm... I was thinking about Tina Turner, but dunno if she fits into your project... Duffy is very cute and she has a potent voice, but again, does she fit your project?
    It's hard to think of music divas for this :S

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thanks for the comments! :) I will want to draw shakira too! hehe she will be on the music divas collection so don't worry OLA she will be there.

    MitsuKaraga: Oh didn't knew Kimberly freeman before, I will check to see if she fits with the collection for music.

    Veronikah: yes is hard, I was thinking on the ones I really loved, and I did think of christina, britney, hillary duff, shakira, but not sure If I want to draw them all... I think I will be deciding on the path... :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. OLa... perhabs u can help me showing me ur ideas for shakira drawing too! perhabs one or two photos of her with some great outfits that are perfect for my pin-up collection! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I don't even see how this is a contest... Gaga ALL the way!! And you already used one of her Hello Kitty outfits for another drawing, so maybe the hair bow this time?

    ResponderEliminar
  12. :) yea that's my favorite GAGA outfit! with the bow and the bright pink shoes... as I see it, this time katy perry won, but I totally will draw lady gaga with her bow after katy! :)

    ResponderEliminar